Changes in HIV testing during COVID
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we have enabled three options for you to get the test done. Our free testing service is available to all London residents.
Test at home
Ready to test yourself without help?
ORDER A RAPID TESTING KIT
- Order a rapid test kit through the link below.
- You will be sent a BioSure HIV rapid testing kit to your home within a few days. If you prefer a non-instant result, you can order a free sampling kit from here.
- We will contact you 2 weeks after posting the kit. You can also contact us using our live chat service.
Test at home with us coaching you
Need a little extra support with your home testing kit? We also provide one-to-one support to do your HIV test at home.
Book A Chat
- Book an online pre-test chat with us and one of our friendly team members will ask you some questions in order to assess your needs.
- You will be sent an HIV testing kit to your home within a few days. You can either take the test and get an instant result or send your sample off to the lab. Our team can help you decide which test is best for you.
- Once you received your kit, we will support you through the test virtually.
Testing in our MSM sessions
For those who prefer to be tested by a professional, we are slowly resuming our face to face HIV testing service. Currently, we are offering Sunday MSM sessions in west London (W10, 6DZ). This service is available by booking only. You can book a rapid HIV test 14 days in advance.
To protect our staff and service users, we will only admit prebooked clients whom are not presenting any recognisable risks for COVID-19 transmission. Please answer the prerequisite questions before booking
Would you answer yes to any of the following questions?
Today or within the last 10 days:
RAPID HIV TESTING
- Have you had a high temperature?
- Have you had any of the following symptoms: a new, continuous cough or a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been contacted by the NHS test and trace services and asked to self-isolate?
- Are you self-isolating after returning or entering the UK?
- Has anyone in your household or your close contacts had (or does anyone currently have): a high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss of, or change to, their sense of taste or smell?
- Has anyone in your household or your close contacts tested positive for COVID-19?